Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thesis

im running doin my thesis, baru chap 2 jer pon p prasaan sendirik pueh ati coz dah nampak per fokus sebenar, in other words, i can see my focus of point...

comment aku : bleh dikatakan bek progress nyer .. my topic regarding corruption in construction
my focus of point : will be the code of professional ethics in construction industry,
will it be the best correct measure to curb this problem?

my research sample : will be consultants and contractors and im gonna do an interview.

doa2 la dipermudahkan segala proses study n research gue...insyAALLAH sok nk p consult ngan my supervisor Dr.Preece..comment dier ...

First meeting : ok

Second meeting : u need to search n find ur focus point ... i agree wit ur topic but u need 2 have the best outcome for ur final conclusion. next meeting i wanna c ur complete chap...

Third meeting : is gonna b tomorrow..wait n c...

RABBI YASSIR WALA TU'ASSIR...AMINNN

2 comments: